What it does:
MPD fogging is a method of disinfection that ensure 99.999% assurance that all surfaces have been disinfected and are free from any trace of viruses, bacteria, mold, and other pathogens. COVID-19 can exist in the air for up to three hours, several days on hard surfaces and up to 17 days on some inanimate surfaces, according to the CDC. We use our own EPA approved disinfectant that is hospital-grade and non-toxic and non-corrosive and can be used on both hard and soft surfaces. Good Clean Fun disinfectant is a disinfectant, tuberculocidal, fungicide and mildewstat. It kills H1N1 Influenza, MRSA, salmonella, E-Coli, Strep, Hepatitis B & C, COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and much more.
How does MPD fogging Process work?
- Technicians will arrive on-site in all PPE protective garments.
- Our technicians will assess the area to be disinfected and determine plan of execution of service.
- The area being treated will be completely fogged using the highest quality disinfectant. They will fog all hard surfaces (tables, door handles, pews, furniture, food prep areas, electronics etc.) and all soft surfaces (rugs, cushions, furniture, drapes, books, etc.).
- The foggers produce a micro-particulate fog that will touch all exposed surfaces.
- After treatment, all surfaces will be covered with a residual mist, but it will quickly evaporate. The mist leaves no residue and does not soak down any surface!
How does MPD fogging compare to other cleaning and disinfection alternatives?
- Hydrogen Peroxide can be highly corrosive and can leave behind residue on surfaces. MPD fogging leaves ZERO trace or residue.
- UV Light is very effective; however, it is only effective at an extremely short distance, and where there is a clear line of sight. MPD Fogging can be used in large areas in a very short amount of time.
- Bleach is inexpensive and readily available but can have high health costs due to the danger it can pose to the user. Bleach is highly irritating to mucus membranes and will damage many materials, fabrics, and other surfaces.
- Manual cleaning can produce inconsistent results because the user can easily miss areas that they intended to clean. When adding MPD Fogging after manual cleaning, you can be certain that all surface areas have been thoroughly disinfected and are free of any pathogens and contaminants.
Download Disinfection Fogging Flyer (PDF)